Live The All 4 Adventure Dream Prize Giveaway
Terms and Conditions of Entry
Due to the current unfolding COVID-19 crisis the Brisbane National 4×4 Show is postponed! Upon the advice of the government and in the interest of everyone’s safety, the organizers have postponed this year’s National 4×4 Show in Brisbane. We had been looking forward to an awesome weekend meeting all the local fans and wrapping up with the huge LIVE THE ALL 4 ADVENTURE DREAM prize draw.
The prize draw will still be happening as scheduled on the afternoon of Sunday the 29th and the winner will be announced in a special event which will be broadcast afterwards. Stay tuned to our social media and keep an eye on your emails for specific details.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
- Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to all residents of Australia who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants’). Entrants must be 18 years or over and, as of the date of entry and have their own valid email address.
- Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, Permitz Group Pty Ltd (www.permitzgroup.com.au), contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter is Park Bligh Pty Ltd (ABN 18 090 610 432) (the ‘Promoter’). The Promoter’s address is 83 Woongarra St, Bundaberg, QLD 4670.
How to enter
- To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, visit www.all4adventure.com and follow the links to the entry page. By registering, every entrant gets 1 entry into the competition. Up to 31 additional chances to win can be earned by entering unique keywords. One keyword is displayed at the end of each of the ten episodes of All 4 Adventure Series 11, and an additional 21 entries can be achieved by entering key words made available on various online pages as directed on the All 4 Adventure competition website.
- By submitting an entry into this competition, entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter. Opting out during the period of the competition will remove their entries from the competition.
- Entrants must provide contact details on request to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name and with their own email address. Incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted
- Up to 32 entries per person will be permitted. One entry per Entrant and then one additional entry permitted for each unique keyword supplied. Entrants found to be creating multiple accounts for entry may have all entries invalidated.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
- Competition opens 01/12/19 at 12:00 PM and closes 29/03/20 at 12:00 PM. (‘Promotional Period’). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. If any draw date falls on a public holiday, as defined in the state of the Promoter, that draw will be conducted on the next business day. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The winner will be the first valid entry drawn on 29/03/20 between 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM at the National 4×4 Show Brisbane, located at Brisbane Showgrounds, 600 Gregory Terrace, Bowen Hills QLD 4006, Australia. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
- The winner will be announced at the time of the draw at the Brisbane National 4×4 Show. The winner will later be announced on Facebook and other social media channels. The winner will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Their name will also be published on 29/03/2020 at http://competition.all4adventure.com for 28 days.
- Prizes (or in the case of vouchers, prize confirmations) will be available for collection within 28 days of the draw.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws on 29/06/2020 (at 11:00 at Promoter’s Premises at 83 Woongarra St, Bundaberg, QLD 4670) in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Their names will also be published on http://competition.all4adventure.com/ on 30/06/20 for 28 days.
Prize on offer
The prize on offer is:
- The total prize pool is valued at up to $145,074 (Including GST), as at 21/10/19
- The total number of competition winners in this competition is one.
|LIVE THE ALL 4 ADVENTURE DREAM
|Series 11 Competition Package
||Total Prize Value
| Isuzu D-MAX 4x4 LS-T Auto
| MDC ModBox camper with rooftop tent
| Polaris Ute 570 HD EPS
| Seajay 3.7 Nomad HS and trailer
| Norweld Deluxe tray
| Mercury 20hp 4-stroke outboard
| BCF $5,000 Gift Card
| XTM 8-piece recovery kit
| XTM light bar and wiring kit
| Tonic His & Hers Sunnies (Mo & Jo)
| Dometic CFX 75DZW
| Shimano Fishing Gear pack
Including baitcaster rod, baitcaster reel, tackle bag, Power Pro line, cap, sticker pack
| Outback Armour Heavy-Duty Suspension upgrade
| Rhino Rack Package:
Pioneer tray – ($1,165)
Backbone mounting system – ($496)
Sunseeker 2m awning – ($302)
Rhino Rack spade & mounting bracket – ($146)
Pioneer grab handle set – ($65)
| Clearview Powerfold Towing Mirrors & Powerboards
| Mickey Thompson MTZ P3 tyres – 265/75/17
| Redarc Electronics Package:
Manager30 – ($1,965)
Fuse Kit – ($70)
115W Solar Blanket – ($1,230)
Solar regulator & cables – ($249)
Tow-Pro Elite – ($350)
Wiring Kit & Switch – ($303)
EGT - EB Gauge & mounting cup – ($494)
Lighting Controller – ($55)
6-amp AC charger – ($188)
| MAXTRAX XTREME
| Uniden UH9080 UHF Radio, AT970BKS Antenna & iGO CAM 80
| Supafit Denim Seat Covers
| ROH 17in Vapour Rims
| Brown Davis Long-range fuel tank
| Just Autos stainless steel exhaust & remap
| Opposite Lock Premium Post Bullbar with Foglights
| Raymarine Element 9HV Chartplotter/Sonar HV-100 Transducer, Navionics Australia/NZ Charts
|Total Prize Value
- The drawn winner is not required to have a valid driver’s license to win a prize, but a prize may only be collected by a representative of a winner who is in possession of a valid driver’s license at the time of collection of such prize.
- The prize value includes on-road costs. The Promoter and sponsors take no responsibility for petrol, comprehensive insurance, health, transport, body, paint or mechanical damage, vehicle manufacturer warranty, or any other costs or damages, from date of delivery. The winner acknowledges that any aftermarket accessories fitted to the vehicle may impact on the manufacturer’s warranty and accept that the promoter and/or sponsors are not liable for any and all claims arising from the addition of aftermarket accessories to the vehicle. The winner will be required to sign a waiver form provided by the Promoter prior to the Prize Vehicle handover acknowledging each aftermarket accessory fitted to the Prize Vehicle and the impact these accessories have on the new vehicle warranty. The winner is responsible to ensure that the vehicle complies with any road transport safety regulations. In WA, winners will be responsible for arranging and paying for an immobiliser to be fitted, as required by WA Road Traffic regulations.
- The winner will be responsible for any expenses incurred in getting to Brisbane for collecting the prize from the Promoter within 28 days of the draw. The costs of driving or transporting the prize vehicle, caravan, boat and ATV are the responsibility of the winner.
Further Terms and Conditions
- Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
- Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection statement
- By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
- In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Authorised Under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/40539. ACT Permit No. TP 19/04788. SA Licence No. T19/2056